- Never go anywhere outside the home without protection in place.
- Never buy period protection instead. I have a bad memory of a trip to a local restaurant where my sister gave me a period pad.
- The bulky pads may hide well, but if your leakage is major, they don't work well enough. Trust me on this.
- Sometimes a cranky bladder really means that you need to empty your bowels. Better listen.
- If you must self-catheterize, use a fresh one each time, or disinfect the catheter before you put it away WHERE IT CAN FULLY DRY.
- Bladder infections are your worst enemy. Stay home and take those little pills that turn your urine orange or blue.
- Blue bladder infection pills can affect your eye color. They are prescription.
A bladder infection is no joke, but it is even more unfunny when a MSer has one.