Sunday, November 18, 2007

Huh?

This is the last day of my vacation. I finished nearly everything on my to-do list. Didn't run around much, except for two lunches with my daughters, the MammaDog and VeggiGirl.

And I napped nearly every day.

So why am I still tired? Why do I still need to nap every day?

Back to work Monday. I'm still not sure if the Star-Gazette has the right to cancel all vacations taken at Thanksgiving week. After all, it was a concession to my disability. But the word that came down the pipe was that we needed every available body this week.

So the complications are arising. I must prepare for Thanksgiving every single morning this week, and still go to work that night. And for starters, Monday is Budget Day, at least three hours' work in the morning.

That leaves my inlaws at the mercy of my daughters. They want to help, but are very new to all this hostessing stuff. They want and need my help. I will barely have the energy to cook a tiny turkey breast Thursday. WE are definitely not hosting anything.

Hope I can help.

pb
Little Pond

1 comment:

mdmhvonpa said...

"That leaves my inlaws at the mercy of my daughters."


Heh ... karma!