Monday, August 11, 2008

All under control

Dog day doggie paddle. This doxie has rather poor eyesight, and must swim out to things in the water to actually tell what they are. The gurgling caught her attention. The water is probably knee deep, but that's enough for total immersion for this little HuggaMutt.

Still, my allergies are fairly under control. Except. And there is always an except in the summer.

Except the asthma can be heard when I talk. Witness this post set for my Elmira, New York readers, later this week. Hate to hear myself talk, let alone talk and pant.

pb
Little Pond

4 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

Cute pic. I bet the doggie had fun.

pb said...

Absolutely. That's one purpose of this blog: to inform local residents of places to enjoy their pets.

Pretty soon all of Elmira will be abuzz with the latest changes to the riverfront. Then maybe more people will partake.

K. Taylor said...

What a beautiful photo and so wonderful to see this little dog having fun! I can relate to the asthma wheeze. :) I've been through about three albuterol inhalers these last few months! I hope you're enjoying your summer and stying cool!

pb said...

When it takes that much albuterol, my doctor insists we try something else. At present I take allergy medicine and Flovent (Flonase for nighttime). They really help, and since I lost a coworker to asthma, I really need to keep the attacks to a bare minimum.