Friday, June 19, 2009

The best therapy

I'd have to say my little HuggaMutt is my best therapy.  I can really feel the difference, now that I cannot visit the River so often.

Truthfully, I rarely go to the Chemung without my little buddy.  She's good for my nerves when she's just being a dog.  Her latest thing, now that the water is warm enough, it to wade or swim out to inspect anything within range.  Usually it will be a log, a stick or some detritus, but often, I cannot understand what she thinks she sees:


pb


4 comments:

Czes Kulvis said...

pb,

I made a brief search over some your posts and... surprise - I didn't notice anything multiple sclerosis cures related.

I cured my MS over 10 years ago, so I can tell for sure - it is MUCH better to live after MS than with MS

Denver Refashionista said...

I agree. A pet is excellent therapy.

Miss Chris said...

Pet therapy is the best!

Have Myelin? said...

Pets rule my world. Oh yes!