This exacerbation is not going away any time soon.
A dull ache from ear to ear at the back of my head was the little birdie who told me so.
In early July I will see the neuro, but I don't know if I should wait that long. After all, Solumedrol therapy is unpleasant this time of year, but the summer is shot anyhow.
Time to seek intermediate financial help, too. If I'm lucky, that is. Maybe a stopgap loan? I don't know.
There goes the 401K.