I have a huge packet of forms for them to fax to Aetna. Gannett insists I apply for longterm coverage. Apparently, they--and only they--get to decide whether or not I retire.
Here is my list of observances. I hate to call them complaints:
- half deaf, left side; tinnitus right side
- numbness up to knees, but some feeling in toes
- clumsy hands
- nap every afternoon, but poor sleep at night
- no strength in arms. Just enough to pick up the baby!
- poor balance. I feel "too tall" for my height, for goodness sakes.
- forgetful and stupid
- too tired to walk more than 20 mins
- can't style hair (hair or arms? your call)