Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Good Luck?

GruntDoc directs us to the other side of the pond for Grand Rounds. No, not Patspond, the Atlantic Ocean. (Which is actually the background photo for my header.) So when I tell you the theme is cricket, you will understand that it's not the lucky insect we want to find on our hearth. Okay, that's reeeeeally reaching.

But you will love the photos and the graphics. Really, some of these medblogs have their you-know-what together! Especially NHS BlogDoc.

There were lots of choices that were relevant to me:

I have no sympathy for doctors who hate the Internet. Mine included.

This does not surprise me one bit. I've blogged on this before.

Sometimes I think there will never be widespread understanding about depression. This idiot certainly doesn't help. Or maybe he does: through reverse psychology.

And finally, let me go on blogrecord as saying: "I can't think of a better way to spend my taxes, than on our children and their families." I've known the girls who know how to work the system to get what they need for their babies. And I approve.

God bless, guys.

pb
Little Pond

No comments: