Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wedding Weekend 2006

I'm cheating on this one. MammaDog was a bride for Halloween of 1986. There will probably be posts, but they will be attached to this picture all weekend. Same for the Little Pond.



Thank goodness I have MS. It gives me an excuse to stop scrubbing carpets and floors for a while. The Massachusetts guests begin arriving today. BabySister and her hubby will check in to help with last minute details. BrideDaughter, who is also MammaDog, will work with VeggieGirl to prepare favors and placecards tonight. They will be making candied apples, wrapped in cellophane and tagged with name cards. BabySister will assist me in hemming my pants.

Sure do hope we finish the pants before we finish the bottle of New York State wine...

Little Pond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There but for the grace of God go I! Ooops, too late. Here's to the hope that everything goes as planned.