Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let the testing begin!

MRI today at 2:30. I am apprehensive enough to lose sleep over it, but not enough to demand an Open MRI. I will meditate and pray during the ordeal.

Neuro Lab on the 30th for hearing and vision tests.

Still waiting on Elmira Urology appointment. I don't want to see the numbnuts out in Corning. They were worse than useless the last time. We actually wound up having the Neuros write prescriptions for them, because they refused! My suspicions are that Elmira Uro will be more of the same, but at least we can get some tests out of them.

Will follow-up with the Uros after I survive the MRI.

Anxiety is growing. The bad economy, lack of local advertising, and who knows what else, all promise no good for local employment.

pb
Little Pond

No comments: