Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gotta Go to Grand Rounds

Yesterday's visit to the Neuro left me only a little time to spend with VeggieGirl and HuggaMutt, and I only got on the Internet quite late last night. But I spent a lovely hour on Grand Rounds via GruntDoc. Actually, if you read GruntDoc regularly, Grand Rounds are linked there every Tuesday.

Hostess this week is Barbados Butterfly. Honestly, I don't have a favorite entry this time, although she's peppered the post with some great cartoons and photos. My favorite here.

GolferGirl's begged off our visit this morning, so today Ellie and I will clean house.

pb
Little Pond

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton