Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gotta Go to Grand Rounds

Yesterday's visit to the Neuro left me only a little time to spend with VeggieGirl and HuggaMutt, and I only got on the Internet quite late last night. But I spent a lovely hour on Grand Rounds via GruntDoc. Actually, if you read GruntDoc regularly, Grand Rounds are linked there every Tuesday.

Hostess this week is Barbados Butterfly. Honestly, I don't have a favorite entry this time, although she's peppered the post with some great cartoons and photos. My favorite here.

GolferGirl's begged off our visit this morning, so today Ellie and I will clean house.

pb
Little Pond

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

I congratulate all Soon Christmas
Here some sites about the Christmases, a lot of interesting here
new year celebration
christmas gift
santa claus email
new year
christmas card
christmas flower
christmas
christmas tree
christmas ornament
christmas song
happy new year
chinese new year