Saturday, February 10, 2007

Getting Back to Normal

Restarted Copaxone on Tuesday, and am better.

Feet feel nasty and squishy and legs were restless and "wet" all night. Numbness hangs on in hands and face and the incontinence has me in the bathroom more than every hour.

Lots of work to do to clean up all the messes that occurred while I was extremely subpar. This includes home repair, financial-disaster checks, and cooking. Trying to be nice to poor RJ, who had to put up with a lot. Even at work, they tell me it's time to quit bitching, that I sound like a yenta.

Am cooking: vegetarian chili and creamy spinach soup.
Am shopping: RJ and I are giving each other fancy pillows for Valentine's Day. Romantic, eh?
Am exercising: HuggaMutt is here for the first time since I started really having troubles. We didn't want her stuck in the house during the cold spell.

Big DVD and gaming weekend ahead!

pb
Little Pond

1 comment:

mdmhvonpa said...

Good to have you back ... the real you!