Monday, May 19, 2008

So now I am out of asthma medicine.

All our longterm meds must be ordered through the mail. This would be a new Rx, even though it is an ongoing thing with me. The new script went out Saturday and should be in by Saturday.
A very long time to suffer with asthma unabated. I am very glad that the tree season is over, and I only have to contend with lilacs and grass. So far the Albuterol inhaler is picking up the slack. In fact, the worst attacks come with housekeeping and working at the paper.

And I still go out nearly every day to walk. After all, we have the HuggaMutt this week.

I'll survive, but it's been unpleasant, especially for those around me. I have returned to hacking all day and most of the night. Can't wait for my shipment of Flovent.

pb
Little Pond

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

I don't suppose any OTC stuff would help either, eh?

pb said...

No, and I don't understand why.

Asthma medication has been available by Rx for just about forever.

Shouldn't something be OTC by now?