Saturday, May 31, 2008

Out of whack.

Too much overtime, too much stress. We have still not gotten the asthma under control, and now we are also treating a massive UTI. To be expected, since I must self-catheterized at least a couple times a day, especially while working.

Don't think I will ever get used to seeing so much blood. When I was younger, cloudy urine and a little burning was pretty much all I experienced. Is it just because I'm over 50?

But, with almost $50--such a magical number!-- worth of medications and supplies, we are attacking the infection forthwith. (And that's just the copays...)

Let's hope the fever doesn't kick in some sort of exacerbation. Already, my hearing and balance on the left side is affected. And my fingertips tingle. That is just temporary, usually.

pb
Little Pond


2 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Oh my! I do hope you are on the mend soon...sounds like it has been a heck of a ride these past few weeks.

Be well(er),

Linda D. in Seattle

Denver Refashionista said...

Hope you feel better soon. I love your blog and I just plugged you on mine.