Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Calendar Time

...for all of us who must record our blood pressure readings, symptom occurrence, or even diet for allergy programs. My personal favorite, print-out calendar ties in with my other blogs, the ones that deal with local touring. If I could afford it, someday I would love just one piece of Grandma Moses. Just a little one? Please?

Go to Sheryl's websites for primitive art. I love the simplicity of it. It's all quite good, with clean lines and muted colors. The calendars are here in full color.

There is also a brief link to Optic Nerve Hypoplasia (ONH) with an email address.

It is just me, or does everyone seem to have some connection to an "orphan illness" on the Internet? Is the Internet the only place where we can find interest and information without censure, or worse, morbid curiosity?

pb
Little Pond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My visit to your site, pb, was the results of the alternative medicine search for information regarding the subject this post. Even though some of the articles on the site may not support the alternative medicine project, I must say, it’s an informational and very interesting site and its content will benefit many. Thank you for reading my comment.