Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stretching is bad

...and good.  I had the exercises down pretty well.  The PT told me I was doing them wrong, but the wrongness was that I had added an extra step.  That step was one of the new exercises.


I wound up doing an extra step to ease the pain of some of the stretches.  So that was good.  What wasn't so good was the other new exercise.


Simple pelvic tilts send me climbing the walls for relief. So now I just revert back to the earlier stretches afterwards until the spasms abate.  Then I try again.


Looks like it's going to be a longer road to recovery than I thought.


Meantime all the bills are pouring in from the sprain and all its earlier missed diagnosis-related visits.


And--along with everyone else in the area--our heating bills jumped a full 1/3 higher!  Guess we all will just be eating less this New Year.  No need for resolutions.


pb
Little Pond

No comments: