Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank heavens for heat patches!

They are plentifully available.  I buy the ones that go across the back, double-wide, and  split them in two.  The sprain is just in my lower left lumbar area.


Really puts the scotch on driving, floor and carpet washing, and even dog walking.  For now.


It's nice not to feel that sickening, tearing feeling; I must be getting better.


I remember my dad wearing a brace for what seemed like years.  Guess I have it easy.  Physical Therapy, consisting of ultrasound and manual massage, again tomorrow.


In the meantime, I'm trying to keep the house clean and food at ready.  FIL is still in hospital, but somewhat better.  I'm hoping to entice my MIL to eat again.  She looks so drawn and depressed.


And I can't be much help, except to leave out lunches while I do the midday nap thing.


What a mess.  God help everybody.


pb
Little Pond

No comments: